The Ultimate Blend For Fruits & Veggies
Gustus Vitae was born in sunny SoCal, where fresh cut fruit carts are ubiquitous on corners: a delicious way to hydrate on a summer's day, and a tasty, healthy snack any time of the year. For those of us lucky enough to be familiar with them, the classic topping at these carts is a mix of dried chili power and lemon, sharply contrasting with fruit's natural sweetness and making each bite pop with flavor.
We've developed our own take on this classic seasoning mix, made as always from sustainably sourced ingredients, crafted in small batches, and Non GMO Project Verified so you know it's just the good stuff. We're fiends for this seasoning, and it's not just for fruits: we use it as a marinade and rub for chicken skewers, give a flavor pop to the ultimate loaded potato, sprinkle on corn on the cob, and - shhhhhh - it's the secret ingredient to making a ridiculously good avocado toast.
- 2.2 oz (62g) net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No wheat, sugar, soy, nuts, dairy, or gluten.
Ingredients:Chili Peppers, Sea Salt, Dehydrated Lime Juice.