California's answer to Herbs de Provence!
What do dried strawberries, cilantro, thyme, tarragon and lemon zest have in common? They're all ingredients in our signature gourmet seasoning blend known as the Taste of California. This savory mix of herbs, fruits and spices launches a veritable orchestra of flavors in your mouth. We're not kidding.
Dried strawberries add a dash of sweetness and color. Warmth and depth come from the cilantro, thyme and tarragon. Top it off with lemon zest's refreshing sharpness, and you've got a winner indeed. The end result is a rich, savory gourmet California seasoning that respectable California picnics cannot live without.
Give Taste of California a go for marinades and sauces, on meats and fish, on veggies and in yogurt or even blended into a dollop of coconut cream. Taste of California contains all-natural ingredients, handcrafted in small batches in the Golden State. It's non-GMO certified, not irradiated or treated with EtO ga,s and free of artificial colors and flavors.
It's the real deal, all the way. We daresay your palate will agree.
- 0.7 oz (20g) net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, sugar, salt, or gluten.
Ingredients:Dried Strawberries, Lemon Peel, Thyme, Cilantro.